viernes, 5 de abril de 2013

MOMENT OF SURRENDER (U2)

MOMENT OF SURRENDER 

(By U2)



I tried myself with wire to let the horses run free
The stone was semi-precious, we were barely conscious.
We set ourselves on fire, oh God, do not deny her,
At the moment of surrender, I folded to my knees,
I've in every black hole at the altar of the star.


I was punching in the numbers at the ATM machine
At the moment of surrender, of vision over visibility
I was speeding on the subway through the stations of the cross,
At the moment of surrender of vision over visibility


playing with the fire until the fire played with me
Two souls too cool to be in the real of certainty, even on our weddig day
it's not of I believe in love, but if love believes in me
Oh, believe in me

I did not notice the passers-by and thet did no notice me.

My body's now a begging bowl. 
That's begging to get back, begging to get back to my heart,
to the rythm of my soul, to the rythm of my unconsciuosness, to the rythm that yearns

to be released from control.

I could see in the reflection a face starin back at me
I did not notice the passers-by and they did no notice me
every eye looking every other way
counting down 'til the Pentecost.
I did not notice the passers-by and they did no notice me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario