lunes, 22 de abril de 2013

Actividades


1.- Escribe en negativa las siguientes oraciones:

a)      I can go to the cinema on Saturday
b)      Helen must eat more fruits and vegetables
c)      Can I help you?
d)      I have to study everyday.
e)      He can speak German and Polish.
f)        I can take a photograph!

2.- Sustituye el sujeto de estas oraciones por uno de tercera persona de singular (he, she, it o equivalente) y modifica el verbo cuando sea preciso:

a)      I can buy two sunglasses for you
b)      I mustn’t run away!
c)      You have to take it into account!
d)      I have to be more careful
e)      Have they to write slowly?
f)        Agnes and Bill must go to the hospital

3.- Escribe en interrogativa las siguientes oraciones:

a)      You can make a delicious chicken curry
b)      I must know rules before playing poker
c)      Sonia has to explain the exercises many times
d)      Peter must read a book for the test
e)      You must improve your driving skills
f)        They have to buy the tickets soon!
g)      You can visit the new restaurant now!

4.- Encuentra y corrige los errores en las siguientes oraciones:

a)      You can get it?
b)      He have to listen to this music!
c)      I must to take care of it
d)      You can collect those coins?
e)      I has to add some sugar to the pie
f)        He can sees the landscape

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario